Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Few Nice Cars

Pretty aren't they?

Note: Clicking on the photos below will take you to its page in my Flickr photo sharing site where you can see a full size image.

To my Flickr photo page
I came upon this scene while on a Sunday afternoon drive in and around Queensland’s Glass House Mountains. The Queensland Cobra Owner’s Club were gathered at the Landsborough Pub. I had to stop and take a few pictures. The Landsborough Pub was a good find as well. Good beer, friendly people and fabulous food. And sometimes live music on the weekends.

To my Flickr photo page
To my Flickr photo pageThe view is looking due east toward Caloundra.
The northern end of Bribie Island can just be seen in the original image.

To my Flickr photo page
To my Flickr photo pageThat really does say 427 FORD. Awesome!
To my Flickr photo page
To my Flickr photo page
To my Flickr photo page

You can check out more of my hot car photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment