Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sea View Hotel, revisited

Sea View Hotel, Juhu Beach Mumbai

Sea View Hotel, Juhu Beach Mumbai by LostBob

Rising Tide at Sea View Hotel

Note: Clicking on the photo will take you to its page in my Flickr photo sharing site where you can see a full size image (and additional photos).

The photo above is my most viewed photo on Flickr. For a long while I could not figure out why this photo got so much attention. It is not in any special group or pool. I’ve finally figured it out (with help of Flickr’s statistics tools). Google is sending folks there when they enter 'Sea View Hotel Juhu' or 'Sea View Hotel Mumbai' into a Google search. So now I know.

detail Sea View Hotel by LostBob
The images above and below are cropped from a 9600 dpi scan of the 35mm negative. No reason, just playimg with my HP Scanjet 3970 scanner.

detail Sea View Hotel by LostBob

No comments:

Post a Comment